Monday, November 26, 2012

A Tight Spot

     Mistress has decided that I need to watch my waistline now that the holidays are upon us.  She doesn't think it is likely that I will make it to the new year without putting on a few extra pounds so she has started me on corset training.
     I absolutely love the way a corset accentuates and exaggerates a woman's figure.  It's one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.  However, I had absolutely NO idea just how uncomfortable they could be!  I have worn corsets in the past but the ones that I wore were of the cheaper variety meant to be used as costumes and such, so when Mistress mentioned corset training to me, I was all for it.  I had no idea what awaited me until the package arrived a few days ago.
     She had ordered a black satin underbust design.  It is double boned and has a steel busk in front.  It is made of a  beautiful black satin that manages to be both alluringly sexy and incredibly intimidating at the same time.
     She says that we have to break it in slowly so as not to damage the corset, but I felt like my ribcage was going to collapse after the first fitting!  I don't see how I'll be able to breathe if she tightens it much more.
     I had the idea to loosen it a bit when she wasn't looking but I had a lot of trouble getting the knots undone and when I finally did, it was even harder to get them tied again!  I managed to get it a bit less constricting and I did my best to retie it but apparently Mistress had anticipated that I would come up with this idea so she had tied her knots in some way that I hadn't noticed and therefore hadn't replicated.
     The result was an even tighter lacing by Mistress, a sound paddling, and having my release from my chastity cage delayed by two weeks.  And she managed to thread a small chain through several of the corset's eyelets and fastened a lack at the ends to ensure that I couldn't make any adjustments in the future.
     She has decided that I should wear it at all times.  At first I was nervous that it would be visible underneath my clothes at work, but luckily the colder weather allows me to get away with sweaters and thicker shirts so I haven't had any problems so far.  Besides that, my biggest problem has been sleeping with it on.  I can't seem to get comfortable unless I am flat on my back and I hate that!  Does anyone out there have any experience with this problem or have any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment