Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just Starting Out

My first post! What to say, what to say........For starters, welcome to my blog.  I've wanted to do this for so long, and yet I don't know where to start.  This blog is hopefully going to be my place to tell others about my life, past and present, and how I went from being your regular, run of the mill, heterosexual crossdresser to being a sissy for my mistress ( who also happens to be my wife ).  I know that I'm not the only one out there in my position, and that 's partially what inspired me to start this blog, so hopefully someone will read my entries here and feel they can relate to my situation.  Check back soon for more!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    I must say that I'm quite pleased to be not only your first commenter, but in a moment, your first follower. I look forward to learning about your sissy journey.

    Hugs,

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leeanne! I can't thank you enough for being my first follower. I hope I won't disappoint you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hon, I love your blog and look forward to reading more. Please continue. Hugs, Regina

    ReplyDelete