Friday, August 10, 2012

2 Days So Far

My new CB6000 arrived two days ago.  When I came home from work, she was in the bedroom waiting for me.  I was then told to strip down and take a hot bubble bath.  "Don't forget to shave everything down there,' she reminded me.  I was aroused immediately.  Just having her tell me to make sure I was shaved was all it took.  That sexy, teasing way of instructing me that she has gotten so good at!

Anyway, after my bath, we relaxed on the bed with some wine while she read over the instructions one final time and then she started testing out the different pieces to determine the proper fit.  After about 15-20 minutes, she felt that she had it pretty much figured it out and before I knew it, I heard the click of the little brass lock.

"You could've warned me!" In that instance, I wanted it off immediately!

"What for, dear?  It's not like you didn't know what I was doing"

"Yeah, but...."

"You're under my control now, even more than before.," That teasing tone of hers had its usual effect on me.  At that moment, I learned just how restrictive my new prison could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment