Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You've Been A Bad Sissy

It's never a good idea to displease Mistress.  I do my absolute best to make her happy...really I do!  I work really hard to keep the house clean and make her comfortable after a hard day at work.  And no sissy wants a mistress who isn't sexually satisfied, so I do what I can to please her ( although she rarely allows me to penetrate her ).

But, inevitably, I frequently upset her and must be punished.  A firm spanking is usually her preferred method of taking out her frustrations, and I must present myself appropriately while she prepares herself.......

Afterwards, she likes to leave me to my own thoughts so that I can contemplate my misbehavior and give serious consideration to making sure I do better in the future.

These sessions can last a long time, depending on her mood and my infraction.  The last one had me tied up for almost 14 hours.

Perhaps I enjoy these little reflection periods a little too much as they seem to happen more and more frequently.  Such a bad, bad sissy!


No comments:

Post a Comment