Saturday, August 4, 2012

Anticipation

     "Aren't you excited?  Tom wanted to spend the weekend here instead of at his place!  I know he's looking forward to meeting you.  The thought of having you watch us in bed really turns him on!"  She carefully fitted her sissy with the ballgag, making sure that the straps were perfectly centered.
     Karen had been dating Tom for months.  He was a bit reluctant to meet her husband at first until she explained their living arrangements to him.  Afterwards, however, Karen warmed him up to the situation by giving him a little present; a little silver metal present to be exact.
     "I really hope he likes your lingerie, honey.  He absolutely loves it when I wear pink for him!"
     With the gag firmly in place, Karen was almost finished getting him prepared.
     "Ok, now hold still while I tie your elbows together with this last piece of rope.  I really think this weekend is going to be fun for both of us, don't you?  You are being such a good girl!  I'll have to remember to tell Tom how cooperative you've been through all of this.  And with any luck, he'll remember to bring the key to your little clitty when he comes.  How long has it been since you were unlocked?  Two months?  Well, in all fairness I tried to get him to meet you sooner.  I guess you're under his control now."

No comments:

Post a Comment