Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Moment Of Truth For Real!!

Most of what I have posted here has been purely fantasy.  Ideas in my head and things that excite me. My wife/mistress takes these fantasies of mine and acts them out, making them more real and exciting (and often humiliating for me) than I could ever imagine on my own.  This morning she said she had a surprise for me.  I was eager to see what she had come up with and after a lot of poking and prodding (actually begging and pleading), she said that she had ordered something for me online.  She has decided turn fantasy into reality.

I can't believe it!  I have always dreamed of being kept in chastity and feminized my a woman.  Could this be the turning point where my dreams become reality?  I'm so excited, but at the same time I'm scared too.  Pretending is so totally different from doing this for real.  Can I go through with it?  I want to so badly!  Deep down, I know I will but at this very moment I'm so nervous I don't know what to do.

I know I'll give in to her wishes.  I always do.  So this is it.  The point of no return.


No comments:

Post a Comment