Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let's Play A Game

It's been over a month since I let you out of your chastity belt, dear.  I'm sorry, but I've been so busy at work lately.  You must be absolutely desperate for release!  So I've decided to make it interesting this time.

I've hidden the key to your chastity in one of these books.  When you find it, I'll let you have two minutes to take care of yourself before we lock you back up tight.

However, I want you to choose wisely Sissy, because every time you choose incorrectly you will be required to give me two minutes with your tongue.


Oh, and did I mention that every book that you choose incorrectly will result an additional day of chastity until our next game.

Let's get started, Sissy, I'm getting wet with anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment