Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not Quite Right

Apparently, Mistress didn't fully understand how to put together my new CB6000.  After a full day locked up, I was virtually rubbed raw by the retainer ring.  I had told her repeatedly that it was very uncomfortable, but of course she assumed that I was just exaggerating and dismissed my complaints.
Once she realized that there was a problem, she removed the device and is currently nursing me back to health.  So I am free once again, at least for a little while longer.
She has done more research on the internet, however, and has discovered the err of her ways.  Therefor she has promised me that as soon as I am healed, I will definitely be locked up tightly yet again.

And she says that if she finds out that I am abusing my freedom, she will find more creative ways to punish me.  Hmmm....I wonder........

No comments:

Post a Comment